Rustic house for sale Murcia Inland
- 450 m2
- 8 Rooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
Rustic house for sale Murcia Inland
Located in rural nucleus in group of 12 houses Cortijada in Moratalla town Murcia Spain.
It consists of two houses, and an old corral, the three are joined after the restoration of the house.
– One of the houses, is the one destined to the main house, distributed in two floors and tower, to the main floor is acceded through an ample hall, with stairs that gives access to the first floor. From it, it is acceded to the hall, bath, kitchen with dining room and pantry. The living room has two living areas, with a fireplace and two windows, one of them to the façade (south) and the other to the garden (north).
The dining room, the kitchen, and the pantry/laundry room are joined, also with a fireplace, window to the façade, and a large wooden door with access to the garden. The lighting on the ground floor is located on the floor in all three areas, providing ambient light in all areas.
The first floor has four bedrooms and a bathroom.
In the tower, the machinery area is located: last generation lithium batteries, electric boards, television antenna, as well as water tank of the house.
It also has a small terrace facing the garden.
– The second house, of a single floor, of about 100 square meters, divided in two areas, the one that gives to the main facade, has a garage door and in its interior it has a diaphanous space of warehouse, where is the boiler with diesel oil deposit of 1000 litres, the roofs are new, the floor is of concrete. The other area faces north, and is destined for a glassed-in porch open to the garden, with a polished cement floor, and a worktop with a rustic antique stone sink.
– The garden: It consists of about 280 meters, with views to the mountain, two iron pergolas provide two outdoor living areas, one in front of the kitchen, covered by a wisteria and another one in front of the swimming pool, of greater size and covered by grapevines. An old grill surrounds the entire perimeter, with an iron door that leads to the farmhouse. It is adorned by two small ponds, and flowerbeds with plants native to the area, cypresses and rosemary.
– It has two drinking water tanks with a capacity: one of 6000 litres and the other of 20000 litres.
– Natural salt water swimming pool of 3.5mX5m with solarium, room for woodshed, salt chlorinator and water pump.
– It is a self-sufficient, ecological house:
The rainwater is stored in the cisterns, which are collected from the roof and from the communal spring well of the farmhouse. The two cisterns guarantee a water supply to the house.
The electricity is supplied by solar energy, and it is equipped with the latest generation of plates and batteries, which guarantees the electricity supply that the house needs.
– Central heating in the whole house Whifi Alarm in all the doors with double system with curtain and movement detectors. Surveillance cameras, which allow you to see two areas of the house at all times from your mobile phone.
Original 18th century entrance doors to the main house and ground floor. The old doors to the house and the garden have double doors, one of iron with glass and the other of wood for greater security. Wooden windows throughout the house with double glazing and antique bars on all of them.
Natural clay floors throughout the house, and black marble in the entrance hall, staircase and corridor on the first floor.
Bathrooms with local marble in the water area, wall taps and old wash basins.
- Air conditioning
- Central Heating
- Swimming Pool
Más propiedades del Agente