Country House near Gandia, Alicante
- 554 m2
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
This property is located 10-15 minutes drive to 7 kms of award winning Blue Flag beaches of Gandia.
We believe it to be one of the best beaches on the Mediterranean, which is mainly frequented by Spanish nationals.
The international airports of Alicante (1 1/4hrs) and Valencia (40 minutes) are close by and easily accessible via the excellent arterial A7 motorway.
Madrid is four hours drive. La Drova must rank as one of the most beautiful, secluded and convenient urbanizations in Spain. La Drova rests within a lush valley bounded by mountains on two sides. Monduber, the highest mountain at 847m (2,500’+), dominates the area with its sharp summit clearly visible from all directions.
Five minutes drive takes one to the charming and ancient village of Barx where a traditional and vibrant Spanish life continues, as it has for generations.
Here there are a range of amenities, including a pharmacy, doctor’s practice, 2 supermarkets, restaurants and bars. La Drova itself has bars/restaurants and a sports centre. Wonderful walking, climbing and cycling exist in an area with air so clear and unpolluted that the stars at night gleam with an intensity barely known in the UK.
This is an area that will absolutely seduce even the most demanding international traveler.
- Land 2950 square meters approx (almost flat plot)
- Mansion 554 square meters (excluding Nayas & vast terraces – 5 in all)
- 6 Bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, Impressive entrance Hall, kitchen, huge lounge, dining room, 2 wcs, sauna, office, morning room, utility room, cloakroom
- Servants Quarters/Guest Apartment, Full size Billiard room, double bedroom and bathroom
- Long drive leads to a Double Garage
- Large Pool, pool lights and filtration system with two roman ends, one shallow and one deep for diving
- Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Air conditioning
- Central Heating
- Swimming Pool
More agent properties